- Please read the Admission Brochure, Procedure and Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form and make sure that you are aware of the rules and regulations of the College.
- Choose the courses, wishing to apply based on the eligibility criteria.
- Enter the marks obtained in the qualifying examination with atmost care.
- An Unique Application Number (UAN) will be generated once the application is submitted successfully. This UAN should be quoted for any queries. Submitting the application form does not guarantee a seat in the College.
- Applicants must meet the Principal along with their Parent / Guardian on the given date. No change of date will be entertained.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded at any cost.
- Selected Applicants must pay the prescribed fees at the time of admission and must submit the following original certificates.
- A Printed copy of submitted application form in A4 Sheet
- Original Plus Two (+2) mark sheet with one photo copy.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate with one photo copy.
- Original Community Certificate (if applicable) with one Photo copy.
- Recent passport size photographs (5 numbers).
Note : Sufficient number of photocopies of all certificates can be kept by the Applicants for further requirements.
- The Class timings are
- 09.15 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. (Monday to Thursday)
- 09.15 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. (Friday)
- After submitting your original certificate, candidate will be Officially Admitted.
- The application form is not transferable.
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD NOT BE SENT ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM. The College will not be responsible for any loss of certificates.
- If the fees is not paid on or before the date specified, the candidate will surrender his / her seat.
|Undergraduate Programmes||Rs. 50|
|Postgraduate Programmes||Rs. 100|
- At the valuable reason caution deposit will be refunded in a period of time.
- The amount may be refunded electronically to the Candidate, after deduction of applicable processing charges.
- The payment will be refunded with in 10 working days.
A student once admitted is required to pay the fees for the whole term even if he/ she subsequently leaves the College in the middle of the year or his/her name is struck off the college roll.
|Admission Process||Online Registration|
|Students can apply by getting application form(hard copy) in College office on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. and pay fees in person.||Click on Academic Admission in upper right corner in our college website: www.miet.edu/arts. – Admission->Online Application|
|Application for the UG programmes should be registered as soon as the publication of the +2 examination results.||Applicants selected for Provisional Admission will be informed through SMS.|
|Applicants shall submit the filled-in application form in the College Office before the admission.||Applicants should bring the printed copy of the duly filled-in Registration form, along with their passport sized photographs affixed, on the day of admission.|
These Terms and Conditions (“T&C’s” or “Terms & Conditions”) govern your access to and use of this website https://www.mietarts.org/ operated by M.I.E.T ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE .
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. The information about the user as collected by M.I.E.T ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE falls into the following two categories:
- Information supplied by users and
- Information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to M.I.E.T ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE by contacting M.I.E.T ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE .
To make use of certain features on our websites, visitors must provide certain information as part of the registration process. (We may ask, for example, for your name, email address, sex, age, and PIN code, and we might request information on your occupation, interests, and the like). The information you supply will help us to make our website better by allowing us to tailor our site to suit your interests and make it more useful to you. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. In some instances, which involve, for example, subscriptions or contests, you may need to provide all the information before the subscription can reach you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable federal and local laws, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
MIET Arts and Science College
Trichy – 620 007.
Phone: 0431 – 2660552; 9688641666